(714) 595-5103 Huntington Beach and I'll aid you to be aware of all the expenses and call attention to any inaccuracies.
(714) 595-5103 There are certain ordinary fees linked to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are commonly split between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help guide you through the transaction.
Loan-related closing costs
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, these taxes are usually paid (Details)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Details)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your deal, I'll not only work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also advocate for lower closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll describe in detail the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you're buying real estate in Orange County, you will receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within a tolerable range so you're not shocked when you reach the closing appointment. I'll be glad to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.