(714) 595-5103 Huntington Beach and I'll aid you to understand all the fees and point out any mistakes.
(714) 595-5103 There are certain normal expenses accompanying closing the sale of a house. These expenses are usually split between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help lead you through your deal.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your sale, not only will I work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also campaign for lower closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you know exactly where your money is going.
If you are purchasing real estate in Orange County, you will receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not astonished when you arrive at the closing table. I'll be willing to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem questionable.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.